Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives MT 2136 gas pizza conveyor to that temperature while its running and appears to just get to about 190-200 Celsius. Is it the thermostat??

• MT 2136 gas pizza conveyor to that temperature while its running and appears to just get to about 190-200 Celsius. Is it the thermostat??

Posted by guest on February 6, 2017 at 12:00 am

I’ve got a MT 2136 gas pizza conveyor oven with the temperature set at 275 Celsius. It is not getting to that temperature while its running and appears to just get to about 190-200 Celsius. Is it the thermostat??

fixbear replied 7 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • techjoeb

February 6, 2017 at 8:33 am

First off- I would need to know what country your oven is in. There are two controls and three high limits in certain versions. You can see the manual here for some reference if necessary:  http://download.partstown.com/is-bin/intershop.static/WFS/Reedy-PartsTown-Site/-/en_US/manuals/MT2136_sm.pdf  I would check all the high limits first and see if they are opening at that temp. After you eliminate those I would check the thermostat. The unit is pretty complex. I would get a tech to diagnose and repair if it’s beyond your understanding. I hope this helps!

-Joe 

• fixbear

February 6, 2017 at 1:27 pm

More common would be a temp probe for the control board.