Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives I cant find the model number for older holman conveyer toaster need to order heat elements it has a 220 plug and 3knobs one for speed and two for heat adjustment  

• I cant find the model number for older holman conveyer toaster need to order heat elements it has a 220 plug and 3knobs one for speed and two for heat adjustment  

Posted by guest on September 11, 2017 at 12:00 am

Can you help me locate heat elements for an older holman star conveyer toaster that has 220 plug 3 knobs one for conveywer speed and two  heat adjust one for upper elements and one for lower elements heat element measures glass tube is 11 inches and from connecter to connecter is 12 inches How can I find a replacement

fixbear replied 6 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • fixbear

September 11, 2017 at 7:26 pm

Should be a serial plate somewhere on the machine. I believe there is about 4 different ones, so if you have one out, check the wattage tag and voltage of it.  That will narrow it down to about 5 models, but they use a common heater.  You may want to register for this site so that you can get notifications and communicate with us over this.