Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives I have a Bunn Pour-Omatic that I’ve had for years. It needs a top pan that the water pours into and new washers for the drain hole beacause it’s leaking.  Do you have those parts?

• I have a Bunn Pour-Omatic that I’ve had for years. It needs a top pan that the water pours into and new washers for the drain hole beacause it’s leaking.  Do you have those parts?

Posted by guest on January 11, 2017 at 12:00 am

I have a Bunn Pour-Omatic that I’ve had for years. It needs a top pan that the water pours into and new washers for the drain hole beacause it’s corroded and leaking. Do you have those parts?  I can’t find any model number or serial number on the unit. There is just a white label on the bottom that says 2748957.

john replied 7 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • john

January 11, 2017 at 3:46 pm

Hello,

If your Bunn unit is a commercial coffeemaker, then it is very likely we have the parts you require. IF it a home pour-o-matic, then chances are we do not have parts. Furthermore, the cost of buying replacement parts for home units often exceeds the cost of purchasing a new one (not to mention if you can’t replace the part yourself).

If you have a commercial unit, check these locations for the data plate. 

Without this information, there is no way of knowing what parts fit your unit. I hope this helps!

-John