Posted by guest on November 21, 2016 at 12:00 am

Do you have a parts list for the carter Hoffmann model BB200D

ectofix replied 7 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • ectofix

November 22, 2016 at 6:01 pm
  • john

November 23, 2016 at 8:49 am

I was going to link this myself yesterday, but I noticed the parts list is for the FH90 heater inside the various banquet carts listed on the first page. So, just for my own future knowledge, is that pretty much the only replaceable item inside the carts (beyond the food pans/plates)?

• ectofix

November 23, 2016 at 5:56 pm

John B (Parts Town Admin) wrote:

I was going to link this myself yesterday, but I noticed the parts list is for the FH90 heater inside the various banquet carts listed on the first page. So, just for my own future knowledge, is that pretty much the only replaceable item inside the carts (beyond the food pans/plates)?

Pretty much.  Everything is mostly welded or riveted together.  The only other items I can think of that could be replaced would be the casters, the base frame bumper, the paddle door handles…and optional features parts like the top-mount transport latch, tow hitch, tow bar, swinging pull handle and menu card holder.

These things aren’t your run-of-the-mill appliances and can often have a limited service life for the abuse they must endure.  They get banged into most everything, get transported around in any/all unimaginable methods, allowed to accidentally roll out of trucks, get crunched by freight elevator doors, or just generally get ragged & flimsy for all the miles they must get pulled around in order to transport hot food.  They have a rough life.

SO…aside from the problems with the modular heating unit (which obviously can be removed, carried like a suitcase and put on a bench for repairs), most of problems are we deal with are the casters, door latches and structural issues caused by abuse.