Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives We know what part is needed for TurboAir Model #tsf49sd.  However, it is not displaying on the parts list available.  Can you help?  I have the part number and a picture I can email or attach.  Thanks!

• We know what part is needed for TurboAir Model #tsf49sd.  However, it is not displaying on the parts list available.  Can you help?  I have the part number and a picture I can email or attach.  Thanks!

Posted by guest on March 14, 2017 at 12:00 am

Model# tsf49sd   ser#df49301015

Part# 3-arr3t5n3?

fixbear replied 7 years, 1 month ago 1 Member · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • john

March 14, 2017 at 1:49 pm

Hi Jessica,

So, I take it you got that part number off the compressor. That’s actually a Tecumseh part number, the original component manufacturer (OCM) who makes components for the original equipment manufacturer (OEM), in this case, TurboAir.

I’m trying to find a suitable replacement but have come up empty so far. If you register, you may attach the picture here. It may help.

-John

• john

March 14, 2017 at 1:52 pm

For the other users, I came up with this info about 3-arr3t5n3:
    It appears to be a Tecumseh Lunite potential relay. So, a compressor relay if I’m reading correctly. Relay possibly originally made by GE based on similar relay numbers I’ve found across the web. 

• fixbear

March 15, 2017 at 1:03 pm

What’s the compressor model number.  If it’s a AJA 2425 ZXA it will be a K71-18 start relay,  370 volt 15uf run capacitor and a 330volt  161-193 uf start capacitor.  K146-78   These are Tecumseh numbers.

One must always verify the compressor, as they get replaced or sometimes the manufactors uses something other than the original design due to shortages or specials.