Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives where can I find the model number on my American range? It is a six burner double oven with a 36 inch side skillet

• where can I find the model number on my American range? It is a six burner double oven with a 36 inch side skillet

Posted by guest on November 22, 2016 at 12:00 am

Where can I find the model number on my six burner, double oven with 36 inch skillet, Range?

alnelson replied 7 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • john

November 23, 2016 at 10:38 am

Based on the information from their website 72″ Wide Heavy Duty Restaurant Ranges (2) 26-1/2” WIDE OVENS) – Americanrange Commercial 

Your model *could* be this one: 

I say *could* because these are the newest models from American Range, so unless your model is pretty new, you might not have one of these models at all. My recommendation is to call American Range toll free at 888.753.9898 to find out the location of your rating plate. Unfortunately, the manual for the AR series gives a picture of the rating plate, but doesn’t give the location, though, in my experience, the plate is located near the gas connection or behind the kick plate (removable metal piece under the oven doors). 

Some of the techs here might have better insight than I have. 

• alnelson

November 23, 2016 at 7:23 pm

Yep, John is right, American Range usually puts the label behind the kick plate.