Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives Replacing the hydraulic module on a Rancilio Classe 9 USB Exelsius…looking for how to manual

• Replacing the hydraulic module on a Rancilio Classe 9 USB Exelsius…looking for how to manual

Posted by guest on March 14, 2017 at 12:00 am

The plastic rings have broken off 3 leads on the hydraulic module and I’m looking for a service manual for the replacement of this piece.

fixbear replied 7 years, 1 month ago 1 Member · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies

March 30, 2017 at 1:00 am

Contact Rancilio directly. The excelsius is their highest end of machines and I’m sure they’re on top of keeping the reputation up on them

• fixbear

March 30, 2017 at 9:30 am

I’m not sure what module you are referring to.  Here is a parts diagram: http://download.partstown.com/is-bin/intershop.static/WFS/Reedy-PartsTown-Site/-/en_US/manuals/RA-Classe9USBXcelsius_pm.pdf 

Give me a part number for what you are referring to.

Getting inside one of these is not for the inexperienced tech with Rancillo.  Everything is tight and some things are a bit delicate.  Basically you would have to start with disconnecting the power, drain, and water, draining the boiler, and removing the rear panel and the cup warmer system.just to get access to the interior. Draining the boiler requires a special fitting to set up a siphon and disassembly of the drain pan..

Sometimes it’s better to send it to a service company and get a loaner from them as they repair it.  Some parts take time to get.