Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums General Lincoln Impinger 1301 not heating

• Lincoln Impinger 1301 not heating

Posted by Anonymous on December 15, 2022 at 12:52 pm

My Lincoln Impinger model 1301 has stopped heating and the conveyor won’t turn. When the switch is turned on the fans come on but the lights (switch light and oven light) and conveyor do not come on. The oven does not heat as well. I have power coming from both resets to the boards. I have continuity at the element and power going to it.

fixbear replied 1 year, 4 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • fixbear

December 15, 2022 at 6:10 pm

You have two different problems here. The conveyor should run at power up. You say the fan comes on, but which one. Power control board or heating blower. The oven has a differential safety switch to make sure that there is adequate air flow before energizing the heating element contactor. If you have continuity on the outside of the mercury contactor, then the element is OK. Your wiring diagram varies with the serial number of the oven. But what it comes down to is 1) if the thermostat is calling for heat, 2) if the differential switch is closed, and 3) if the over-temp safety is closed, then the contactor will close. If all the fuses are OK, it will heat.

Being you don’t have conveyor, I’d check the fuses first. Oh, and make sure the fingers are clean and in the correct order. Air pressure is critical.