Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums General probleme with sccwe202g /reset gaz

• probleme with sccwe202g /reset gaz

Posted by Jean1 on February 26, 2024 at 2:56 pm

<pre data-placeholder=”Traduction” data-ved=”2ahUKEwiY8YOQ8MmEAxVRL1kFHcPiBT4Q3ewLegQIBRAU”>I have a problem with a rational sccwe202g / Reset gas / the bottom burner does not light I changed the ignition box with jumper but the problem continues I cleaned the spark plug ok. I don’t hear the spark plug and the click of the gas valve when I do the self test. Is there anything else checked?

Aleks replied 4 weeks, 1 day ago 5 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Tito

Administrator
    February 26, 2024 at 6:32 pm

I am sorry I cant see anything on this post besides HTML coding. Please repost or let us know what you need help with. thanks

• fixbear

February 26, 2024 at 7:45 pm

Rational 202 WE that apparently doesn’t fire. Any codes?

• Jean1

February 27, 2024 at 6:12 am

<font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Code : reset gaz</font></font>

• Jean1

February 27, 2024 at 6:16 am

i have juste 1 error code : reset gaz

• fixitnow

March 4, 2024 at 8:33 pm

look in gas error code history. the codes are pretty specific as to whats going on.

this might sound like a dumb question, but is the burner blower running? if not gas valve wont open

• Jean1

March 5, 2024 at 6:50 am

<pre data-placeholder=”Traduction” data-ved=”2ahUKEwi0pv_uk92EAxX2EVkFHVnjBFUQ3ewLegQIDRAU”>yes thank you the burner motor worked cold but when the oven was hot the motor was in trouble. Intermittent problem 🙁 %$$”//$?&

• Aleks

March 28, 2024 at 6:15 pm

You can format a 4 GB USB stick to fat 16.

If your USB is bigger you can follow these instructions: https://recoverit.wondershare.com/file-system/format-usb-to-fat16.html

How to format a USB drive to FAT16 on Windows? This article provides two techniques for quickly formatting a USB flash drive to the FAT16 file system on Windows 10 or 11.