Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums General Vulcan Model 7019ad. Double Deck Baking Oven

• Vulcan Model 7019ad. Double Deck Baking Oven

Posted by Anonymous on October 15, 2023 at 7:29 am

Good Morning, I’m looking for a diagram and part list for a Vulcan Model 7019ad. I need to replace the door gaskets and that requires dis-assembly of the oven door. I realise this is a 30 year old oven so I’m also looking for options for door gasket.
    Thanks Stan

fixbear replied 6 months, 2 weeks ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Tito

Administrator
    October 16, 2023 at 2:11 pm

I have not been able to locate any documentation on this other than an owners manual. I will keep looking.

• fixbear

October 16, 2023 at 3:37 pm

What style of gasket is it. Normally mineral wool with a fiberglass cloth jacket, but the mounting and shape is the problem. With the age of your unit, it may have been braided asbestos. Pictures of it may help.

• stan

October 18, 2023 at 7:06 pm

I found out it’s a P gasket or tadpole gasket. I’ve found a few different kinds but still looking for a large gasket.. 2-1/2 with 3/4 pole

• fixbear

October 18, 2023 at 9:22 pm

Stan, what is the working range of the oven. Convectional baking or pizza range?

What is the gap between the door and oven at the hinge area?

How long of a tab does it need to be securely clamped inside the door?? Is it in a protected groove?

Are you sure it’s a 7019? as that is a single deck. And if you can find the ML number, it would help. Double decks baking are 7016, 7088. Double deck Roasting are 7099. Double deck combination bake and roast would be a 7098

Last forms on it was in 1995. And Hobart has a habit of dropping support after 10 years of out of production.