Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives Good morning i am looking for a qualified technician to work on A BKI combiking 102 oven.  PLEASE NOTE THE OVEN IS LOCATED IN BARBADOS. Travel and accomodation will be provided. Please email andre.browne@aonesupermarkets.com with suggestions.  Good morning i am looking for a qualified technician to work on A BKI combiking 102 oven.  PLEASE NOTE THE OVEN IS LOCATED IN BARBADOS. Travel and accomodation will be provided. Please email andre.browne@aonesupermarkets.com with suggestions. 

• ectofix

July 26, 2018 at 6:06 pm

I AM a technician and I’m well-versed on combi-ovens.  But, no experience on BKI’s.  So I’m not your man.

Combi-ovens are complicated and can have numerous underlying issues besides the one you’re experiencing now.  Just like a steamer, they’re high maintenance if you have poor water quality and no proper water treatment.  Not that THAT is contributing to your immediate problem, but that can cause future problems on a regular basis.

I hope someone can step up and fulfill your request.  You’re obviously in a tough spot.

FYI:  BKI ovens are actually rebadged European products, made either by HOUNÖ or (as of 2012) GIORIK.