Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums The Hot Side Frymaster FPH155-SD wont stay lit Reply To: Frymaster FPH155-SD wont stay lit

• ectofix

February 21, 2020 at 8:44 pm

That’s not a fix.

Go back and reconnect the alarm. All you did was cut off the communication from the ignition module to the temp control panel to indicate that there’s a problem.

THERE IS AN ISSUE with either the creation of a proper flame at the burner OR the flame sensing circuit.

There are too many details about what to check and why you should check it for me to go into it here. Mostly about reading flame current. I’m simply not going to give day long lessons here.

You must know and understand that fryer, gas controls and the fryer’s circuit configuration to properly troubleshoot it.

The best I can do is to link you to a Frymaster Technical Reference Manual. However, I can’t find any on the internet, so I’ve attached a 2004 version. It says it’s for H50 & 52 fryers, but it all works the same.

Beware: Just like the service manual – it gets complicated due to all the variables of that fryer’s design.