Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives i need a door gasket for a perlick walk in cooler. the door measures 30 x 70. I do not have a model number. do you have one?

• i need a door gasket for a perlick walk in cooler. the door measures 30 x 70. I do not have a model number. do you have one?

Posted by guest on September 13, 2017 at 12:00 am

door is 30 x 70. inside of cooler is 64 x 54 x 70. we need a door gasket

fixbear replied 6 years, 8 months ago 1 Member · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • ectofix

September 13, 2017 at 7:05 pm

When shopping for walk-in cooler door gaskets, measurements and gasket styles are subjective, which leads to infinite possibilities.  How you measured  the gasket might be different from how I would…or how the manufacturer specifies it.  Dart-to-dart or by the gasket’s outside dimensions?

Same with cooler dimensions.  Inside or outside?

FWIW:  I’m a technician.  But up until now, I didn’t even know Perlick made walk-in coolers.  I researched that and it appears that they make TWO sizes:

https://www.perlick.com/commercial/products/refrigeration-and-storage-cabinets/keg-coolersstep-in/#

Most walk-in cooler manufacturers put a sticker inside somewhere on the wall surrounding the door to identify its “build”.  Make sure there isn’t one there being blocked by a shelf or product.

If you still can’t find that, I suggest contacting Perlick the old fashion way – by calling them on the phone at 

(800) 558-5592.

• fixbear

September 13, 2017 at 8:08 pm

You will need the serial number of the unit to get anything out of Perlick.  Check on top with the condenser unit for a builders tag.  You may have to pull the top cover off.  Some are hinged.

• fixbear

September 14, 2017 at 11:20 am

could this gasket possibly be 29 1/4 X 60?

26-024 GASKET, 29-1/4″ X 60″

It’s the only thing I can find under Perilick even close. 3/8 magnet width and 11/16 height edge mount.  This one is used on their 6 and 10 keg coolers

The only other walk in door gasket is

26-029 GASKET, 37-3/4″ X 82″ center barb with a 11/16 magnet 1/2 inch high.