Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums My Bizerba SE 12 d slicer only functions for 20 seconds after activated even when the carriage is in motion

• ectofix

March 25, 2018 at 5:38 pm

Brian, here’s you a parts manual:

http://download.partstown.com/is-bin/intershop.static/WFS/Reedy-PartsTown-Site/-/en_US/manuals/BIZ-SE12D_pm.pdf 

Good luck with that.

The last Bizerba I tried to work on required that I call their tech/parts support.  I was calling from a Walmart in Tennessee.  I was at that Walmart because Walmart had called my company to repair their Bizerba slicer. 

When I called Bizerba for help, they wouldn’t help me AT ALL because I was calling from Tennessee.

“Wha…?”

YES!  Although I was a technician employed by an international service company, they said I wasn’t an authorized service provider.  YET, if I was employed by the same company…but calling them from Texas, they would’ve assisted me.

That’s what they told me.  I’d never heard of such a thing…

Anyway, good luck in fixing it yourself.  You might need to call a service company.  Here’s their contact info:

Bizerba: Service with system 

• fixbear

March 25, 2018 at 6:30 pm

Unfortunately this slicer is quite old and no longer supported by Bizeba.  Your going to have to narrow down the cause.  A safety, a overload or the control board.  I can’t acsess a wiring diagram on it, but there should be one inside the machine lower cover.  The parts book is as about clear as mud.  And like Hobart, they don’t like to play with others.

Try calling them.  One never knows.