MemberOctober 17, 2015 at 12:00 am
i have a machine that keeps displaying the T4 fault can anyone tell me how to solve this
MemberOctober 22, 2015 at 6:22 pm
Alert icon on the display is flashing and the alert
indicates a T1, T2, T3, or T4 Fault.
• Press the Menu button.
• Scroll down to Service and press right arrow.
• Scroll down to Diagnostics and press right arrow
• Scroll down to Temp Sensors and press right
arrow to display thermistor temperature readings.
NOTE: An open thermistor will display -22°F (-30°C)
and a shorted thermistor displays 475°F (246C).
1. Disconnect thermistor from control board and
2. Measure temperature at the thermistor.
3. Compare measured resistance/temperature
readings to resistance/temperature relationship
A. Within 10% of the published resistance value
– Thermistor is good
B. Not within 10% of the published resistance
value – Thermistor is defective. more info
fixbear - ADK NYMemberNovember 19, 2015 at 5:12 pm
Are you getting a E24 code? or is the display showing T4
MemberOctober 27, 2017 at 7:14 am
ectofix - NashvilleMemberOctober 27, 2017 at 7:56 am
MemberOctober 27, 2017 at 8:59 am
Log in to reply.