Dishwashing & Warewashing
Equipment Shutdown Procedures
Kolpak Walk-In Cooler Installation
Installing a Kolpak walk-in cooler requires proper training, tools and safety precautions, and having all three of these components will make for a smoother installation process. Depending on they style or type of unit, you may need to follow certain procedures to properly install a Kolpak walk-in cooler. Make sure that before you start the installation process, check for the following:
- Be sure that all field wiring conforms to the equipment requirements, as well as any applicable national or local codes
- Disconnect all power prior to servicing
- Wear appropriate protective gloves to avoid injury on sharp edges
- Use protective eye gear during installation and servicing
- Make sure the unit and all components are inspected for damage prior to installation
Once the proper safety measures are in place, it's time to begin the installation process with help from our friends at Koplak.
Basic Installation of a Kolpak Walk-In Cooler
In this video, you'll learn the basics on the installation procedure, how to inspect each component before installation, area prep and more.
For information on installing units like a Kolpak walk-in roof cap with slope, check out this video here.
Check out all Kolpak technical training & e-learning videos.