Dishwashing & Warewashing
Equipment Shutdown Procedures
Dixell Controller Factory Reset Instructions
From refrigerators to freezers, a wide variety of commercial cooling equipment is equipped with Dixell controllers. Many authorized technicians are called to install and troubleshoot the component, and sometimes, a reset is required. To help with these procedures, we've outlined Dixell controller factory reset instructions for temperature settings and alarms on popular models.
Before you conduct a temperature reset, verify the minimum and maximum temperatures recorded on the controller. The following instructions are for, but not limited to, XR35CX, XR60CX and XW220L models.
Checking MIN Temperature
- Press and release the DOWN arrow.
- The “Lo” message will display on the screen followed by the recorded minimum temperature.
- Return to the normal display by pressing the DOWN arrow key again or waiting five seconds.
Checking MAX Temperature
- Press and release the UP arrow.
- The “Hi” message will display on the screen followed by the recorded maximum temperature.
- Return to the normal display by pressing the UP arrow key again or by waiting five seconds.
Resetting the Temperatures
- With either the maximum or minimum temperature displayed, press and hold the SET button for more than three seconds. The “rSt” message will display on the screen.
- The controller confirms the reset by having the “rSt” blink. After this, the normal temperature will display on the screen.
iCHILL Alarm & Alarm Log Reset
The iCHILL IC100CX and IC200CX let you reset the alarm and alarm logs. Below are the procedures for both.
Resetting the Alarm
- Go to the function menu.
- Use “o” or “n” buttons to find “AlrM.”
- Press and release the SET button. The lower screen will show the alarm code. The upper screen will display “rSt” if the alarm can be reset, or “NO” if it cannot.
- Use “o” or “n” buttons to scroll the alarm list. When “rSt” is lit, push the SET button to reset the alarm. After a while, the read-out will move to next alarm.
- Exit the function menu by pushing and releasing the M button or wait for it to timeout. The menu icon will disappear.
Resetting the Alarm Log
- Go to the function menu.
- Choose the “ALOG” displayed on the lower screen
- Press the SET button and select “ArSt” on the lower screen using the “o” or “n” buttons. The upper screen will display “PAS.”
- Press the SET button and then enter the password “PAS.” The upper screen will display “0” blinking. Enter the appropriate password number.
- The “ArSt” on the lower screen will starts blinking for 5 seconds. This confirms that the alarm log data is reset. After the procedure is complete, the screen will restart to normal condition.