How can we help?
Dishwashing & Warewashing
Equipment Shutdown Procedures
Table of Contents
You are here:
Removing the UI Board from an Ovention Matchbox 1718: Tech Tips
The UI board is a key component in an Ovention Matchbox 1718. In order to access the part, you need to remove the front door assembly. So how do you reach it? The video above and written instructions below will show you how it's done.
- Step 1. Locate the right-side door screws – Find the screws on the right side of the door. There are four total.
- Step 2. Remove the screws – Using a Phillips screwdriver, remove the screws on the door.
- Step 3. Locate the left-side door screws – Find the screws on the right side of the door. There are four total.
- Step 4. Remove the screws – Using a Phillips screwdriver, remove the screws on the door.
- Step 5. Open the door – Once the screws are removed on both sides, loosen the latches on the left and open the door.
- Step 6. Remove the inner door panel – Slide the inner door panel to access the back of the UI board and wiring.
- Step 7. Remove the cables and wiring – Take all the connected cables and wiring from the UI board.
- Step 8. Locate the UI board screws – Find the screws securing the UI board. There should be five total (two on each side and one in the middle).
- Step 9. Dismount the UI board – Using a Phillips screwdriver, unfasten the screws. Then, remove the UI board.